Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Low Maintenance
- Possible add value through cosmetic renovation
- Strong capital growth
- Close proximity to the CBD (6.5kms), major shops & transport corridor (bus and train).
- Right on the border of Grange (highly affluent area).
- Character style home, only houses in the street.
- Existing tenant in place.
A Successful Investment:
The property comprised a circa 1930’s built high-set weatherboard and corrugated metal roof dwelling providing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom accommodation with a single carport. The property was situated right on the border of Grange, which is one of the most affluent areas on Brisbane’s inner north.
We managed to get through the property before the first open home which was advantageous as our client was a rural based doctor. They had a good turn out to the first open home with 20+ groups and 3 offers. We managed to secure the property due to our negotiation tactics and having stronger contract conditions compared to the other buyers. After the property was under contract our client was in Brisbane so we got her through to inspect the property. She was very happy with what she had secured. As there was a nice young family tenant already in place it also meant we didn’t have to fill the property and the client had no vacancy.