Camp Hill QLD 4152

Why Camp Hill?

Camp Hill has been one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs over the past 5 years. It lies 9km from the Brisbane CBD and is connected via Bus. Camp Hill has approximately 3,258 houses and 194 units. Camp Hill is the home of the Martha Street precinct which has an array of trendy bars, cafes and restaurants.


Camp Hill is appealing to predominately families with approximately 69% making up the total household structure and the remaining 31% being singles and couples without children.

Health, Education and Schooling

Camp Hill is within a 10 minute drive from the Gateway Motorway which connects to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts as well as the Brisbane International and domestic airports. Additionally, Carindale Shopping Centre and the Greenslopes Hospital are available from most areas within Camp Hill (10 minute drive). The government school catchment zones are Coorparoo State School and Whites Hill State High School.
Buyers Agent Camp Hill

Do you need a Buyer’s Agent in Camp Hill who can assist you to purchase a property?

Why do you need a buyer’s agent? We gain access to properties that are not on the real estate forums removing competition, we have a team of past valuers and agents, we are experienced negotiators who also manage your contract process to alleviate the stress and remove the emotion.

Camp Hill QLD 4152, Australia