Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Strong capital growth prospects
- Minimal ongoing maintenance
- Well maintained house in a popular location, no immediate maintenance required
- Close to city and popular entertainment areas; walk to cafes and shopping areas
- Fully refurbished throughout, preserving character features
- Quiet street with easy access to bus transport
A Successful Investment:
The house is located in one of the the trendy suburbs close to the city that are growing in popularity. The area is quiet, however has easy access to the city, airport and entertainment spots. The property itself has been recently refreshed with modern touches while maintaining the character features of this 1940s double fronted dwelling.
The property was scheduled for auction, however there were a number of interested parties and the vendor was keen to sell. After several competing offers, the property was secured for a price below our recommended upper limit. Our client has now secured a low maintenance investment grade asset in one of Newcastle’s most popular locations which our Property Management team leased within a week.
PMC Region Profile: View more information about Newcastle here
PMC Suburb Profile: View more information about Mayfield here