Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Quiet Location
- Good level of natural light
- Possible to add value through cosmetic renovations
- Low vacancy rate
- Strong growth prospects
- Good size solid brick dwelling.
- Low maintenance, slightly above road level block.
- Strong rental yield.
- Potential to add value through cosmetic renovations.
- Very close proximity to shops, parks, schools and transport (less than 10 minutes from all).
A Successful Investment:
We were provided with this opportunity pre market and at the time the owners were wanting a bit more than we were willing to pay. After a few weeks we managed to secure the property at the lower price we initially set out with our client before the property went to the open market.
The client secured a set and forget style investment situated in a family dominated locality and is within close proximity to local parks, schools, shops and transport.
The home recently had its roof fully refurbished as well as an internal paint job, brand new appliances installed in the kitchen as well as some yard maintenance and new carpets.
Prior to settlement our client received 2 applications from prospective tenants wanting to rent the property, which was an excellent result and meant the client only had one week’s vacancy.
PMC City Profile: View more information about Brisbane here
PMC Region Profile: View more information about Redcliffe here