Killarney Heights, NSW
Purpose of Purchase: Owner Occupier
Property Type: House
- Entry level free standing house
- Future family home with the ability to add value
- 860sqm north facing block, above average for the area
- Backs onto Garigal National Park
- Ability to renovate and add value in the short to medium term
Family friendly neighbourhood – great area to raise their young family
A Successful Investment:
Our client secured a property 1 week prior to Auction based on PMC’s purchase strategy and advice. An almost identical property sold for $1,425,000 the following week at Auction which is a remarkable result. By securing the property prior to Auction the client has conservatively saved between 50K – 100K.
The clients now have a blank canvass to renovate and create their own family home on a very large north facing block that backs onto the National Park. The property is surrounded by renovated family homes with in-ground pools with a median price well above what they have secured this home for. Therefore this will also be a great investment for them moving forward. An excellent outcome for our clients.