Freshwater, Sydney NSW
Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: Unit
- Growth focus
- Long term hold (20+ years)
- Uniqueness factor
- Excellent location on Freshwater Point
- Renovated, low maintenance
- Good levels of light from the North, East and South
- Easy walking distance to Freshwater Beach and Village
- Will benefit from the re-development of Harbord Diggers
- Bus stop only 100m away with buses to the city or Manly Wharf
- Currently very low vacancy rate in the area (0.6%)
A Successful Investment:
Our client secured the property one week prior to Auction utilizing PMC’s negotiation strategy and advice. Had the property gone all the way through to Auction the sale price would have almost certainly been in excess of the price we secured the property for and this was confirmed with the bank valuation that was 19K higher than our purchase price.
Our client now has a nicely diversified property portfolio in the Sydney market holding 3 blue chip properties by her early 30’s. The location of the property speaks for itself being only 50m walk to Freshwater Beach. Tenants were secured for $750/week (4.5% gross yield) with only 2 days vacancy period from settlement. Our client is very pleased with the outcome.