Chelmer, Brisbane, QLD
Purpose of Purchase: Owner Occupier (Ex-pat buying for future home)
Property Type: House
- Specific suburbs
- Easy access to CBD
- Minimum 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and land area over 700sqm
- If possible to get a tennis court (Husband’s wish)
- Just under 800sqm allotment
- Fully renovated character dwelling
- The most prestigious street in Chelmer
- Beautiful tree lined street
- Half size tennis court in the back yard
A Successful Investment:
These clients were buying their future home for when they relocate back to Australia in 5-7 years time. We managed to source this property on the prestigious Laurel Avenue at Chelmer off-market and secured it for almost $150,000 under what the market value will be once the pool is completed.
The house ticks all the clients boxes as it has 5 bedrooms, multiple living areas, is walking distance to the train station and is on a big block of land. An added bonus is the house has a half size tennis court in the back yard. The only thing the property was missing was a pool however as part of our negotiations, we had the vendors agree to build a pool in the back yard removing a portion of the tennis court using funds we held in retention from the purchase monies.
The clients are ecstatic with their future home and are considering cutting short their time in Hong Kong to move home sooner. It was an excellent outcome for our clients.