Purpose of Purchase: Owner Occupier – Principle place of residence
Property Type: House
- Select inner city suburbs
- Quite location
- Ability to renovate to convert the property to his dream home
- Original traditional Queenslander
- Premium location – within 2.5km to Brisbane CBD
- Within 100m to the new Frew Park (very large council park)
- Close to shops, café precincts, CBD, schools & university
- Prime for renovation
- Elevated position and good sized yard
A Successful Investment:
This client runs a mortgage broking business and was extremely time poor. His budget limited the type of property that could be purchased in the premium areas he was seeking so he engaged PMC to find a property for him.
The property was going to auction and post our inspection we recommended we try to secure this prior to auction as it would be very popular on auction day due to the premium location, style and renovation potential. The client inspected the property with us at a private inspection and we began negotiations 2 weeks prior to the scheduled auction date.
The property is surrounded by properties worth in excess of $1,000,000, so the client is now having plans drawn up for raising the house and renovating internally. The client is extremely happy with the quiet position and premium location of the property and has introduced PMC to multiple clients since due to his great experience.
PMC Region Profile: View more information about Brisbane here
PMC Suburb Profile: View more information about Auchenflower here