1439 Beaudesert Road, Acacia Ridge QLD
Purpose of Purchase: Commercial Investment
Property Type: Commercial
- Long term set & forget
- National or International Tenant
- Long lease term remaining
- Annual rental increases above CPI
- Multiple International Tenancies – McDonalds, Guzman Y Gomez and 7-Eleven
- Brand new property with 10, 15 and 20 year leases with multiple 5 and 10 year options
- Annual rental increases of CPI, 3% and 3.5% and turnover rent
- Increase in income over the next 10 years will be over 30%
- Main road exposure with dual street access and dual drive-thru facilities
A Successful Investment:
Our client had never owned a commercial property however was looking for one large investment as a way of generating an income into retirement in approximately 10 years time. When we reviewed the property we felt due to the security of the tenants and the multiple income streams, that this would be perfectly suited.
We attended the auction and as the property passed in, continued negotiations for approximately 2 weeks before finally securing the property. Our due diligence identified the potential to subdivide the property in the future which may allow additional profit to achieved.