Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane, QLD
Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Quiet Location
- Good level of natural light
- Possible to add value through cosmetic renovations
- Close proximity to transport, shops and schools
- Low vacancy rate
- Strong growth prospects
- Good level of accommodation and fit out
- Set and forget style investment
- Very good size outdoor area
- Owner occupied, family dominated area
- Neat and tidy presentation
- We manage to rent the property prior to settlement with tenants moving in 2 days after settlement
A Successful Investment:
The client’s brief was to purchase their very first investment property. The property we secured had considerable interest, having over 60 groups the first weekends open home. From the open home there was 10 official offers submitted which highlighted the high level of demand for properties in this condition, price point and locality.
Our strong contract conditions was enough to get our offer over the line in a very competition bidding pool, the 10 offers ranged from $500,000 – $540,000.
The contract process was very smooth and being that the building was approximately 25 years old it only had some very basic and typical items which we had the Vendors rectify prior to settlement.
Overall this was a great outcome and a very satisfied client.