Paddington QLD 4064

Why Paddington?

Paddington is one of Brisbane’s most well-known suburbs. It lies 3km from the Brisbane CBD and is connected via Bus. Paddington has approximately 2,149 houses and 683 units. Paddington is centrally located being within 10 minutes to Toowong Village, The Brisbane River bikeway path, Suncorp Stadium, Inner City Bypass, The Caxton Street Barracks precinct as well as being home of Rosalie Village.


Paddington has a wide mix of young professionals and young couples who like easy access to all parts of Brisbane as well as young families and older couples. Approximately 43% of the total household structure are singles and couples with no children the other 57% are families that have children.

Health, Education and Schooling

Paddington is located within 10 minutes from the Wesley Hospital and is a 15 minute drive to the University of Queensland and QUT. The government school catchment zones are Milton State School and the highly sought after Kelvin Grove State High School.
Buyers Agent Paddington

Do you need a Buyer’s Agent in Paddington who can assist you to purchase a property?

Why do you need a buyer’s agent? We gain access to properties that are not on the real estate forums removing competition, we have a team of past valuers and agents, we are experienced negotiators who also manage your contract process to alleviate the stress and remove the emotion.

Paddington QLD 4064, Australia