Kangaroo Point QLD 4169

Why Kangaroo Point?

Kangaroo Point is one of Brisbane’s most well-known suburbs. It lies 2km from the Brisbane CBD and is connected via Bus. Kangaroo Point has approximately 419 houses and 2,970 units. Kangaroo Point is centrally located being within 5 minutes to Fortitude Valley and Woolloongabba precincts as well as the famous “Kangaroo Point Cliffs,” and Story Bridge which is one of Brisbane’s prominent landmarks.


Kangaroo Point has a wide mix of young professionals and young couples who like easy access to all parts of Brisbane as well as young families and older couples.  Approximately 68% of the total household structure are singles and couples with no children the other 32% are families that have children.

Health, Education and Schooling

Kangaroo Point is located within 10 minutes from the Lady Cilento Hospital and is a 15 minute drive to Queensland University of Technology.  The government school catchment zones are East Brisbane State School and Coorparoo Secondary School.

Buyers Agent Kangaroo Point

Do you need a Buyer's Agent in Kangaroo Point who can assist you to purchase a property?

Why do you need a buyer’s agent? We gain access to properties that are not on the real estate forums removing competition, we have a team of past valuers and agents, we are experienced negotiators who also manage your contract process to alleviate the stress and remove the emotion.

Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia