Middle Park, Brisbane QLD
Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Capital Growth.
- Rental Yield.
- Low Maintenance.
- Decent depreciation benefits.
- Light, bright and airy home.
- Close to shops, transport and schools
- Solid brick and tile construction
- Good level of accommodation for the area
- Walking distance to local shops
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
- Well under the current median for the suburb
- In-ground pool had been recently refurbished
A Successful Investment:
The property had been on the market for a few weeks and the prior contract had just fallen over due to the buyers not being able to achieve finance approval. With strong contract conditions we were also to secure the property for $20,000 less than what the previous buyers had tried to buy the same property for.
Being that purchaser was an investor from interstate and the home was constructed circa 1990, we wanted to ensure that the in-ground pool was in good condition, so as part of our due diligence we engaged a pool contractor to provide us with a verdict on the condition of the pool. The results showed that the pool had just been refurbished and was in fact in good condition.