Alderley, Brisbane, QLD
Purpose of Purchase: Investment
Property Type: House
- Hassle free process
- Low maintenance
- Good cashflow
- Elevated position with local views
- North/East facing property
- 708sqm land
- Split level with good flow and slightly unique design
- Fenced yard with brand new inground pool
- Parkland & Bike paths at the end of the road
- Less than 500m walk to major shopping centre
A Successful Investment:
As a CEO of a company, the client was extremely time poor. They engaged PMC to find a property that would rent well, had potential to add some value in the future through renovation & most importantly, take all the hassle and time out of the search.
The property was due to go to auction however PMC identified this within the first 48 hours of it going to market. We acted swiftly with an offer only subject to 5 days building & pest inspection knowing that the vendor was leaving for overseas in 2-3 days. We were fortunate to get them at the right time to secure the property for a very good price just before they flew out. The client is very pleased with the outcome as it was a smooth and hassle free process for them which is exactly what they were seeking.